hello!!!! from SC USA, looking for a great deal on a hunt, i just graduated college

dmm4ducks

Reaction score
Hello AH members,
my name is Donald McIntosh. I am about to be a college graduate and I am looking for a great deal on a hunt. I am a serious hunter, even though I am young. I don't have much cash but I have saved while in college. my father passed while in college and we were suppose to go on a hunt. things have happened the way they were intended too and I feel Africa would be an amazing hunt for me still. I am wanting to celebrate the right way! if there are any PHs on here, I am interested in any deals you might have ( real deals). I am a die hard wingshooter but I love big game hunting as well. I am just wanting my first taste of Africa. I would appreciate any offers, I am sure everyone on here has a very busy life but the love for hunting fuels us all and that's why you are on this forum! I appreciate the opportunity to be on here with you guys and expect to learn a lot!! GOD BLESS

PS

I have spoken to some PHs about some hunts recently and my fathers friends who have been to africa, before my fathers death he was in the process of booking a trophy leopard/ buffalo hunt and couldn't make it. I just haven't found the right hunt. I would be interested to wingshooting to a lion hunt? I would really truly like a buffalo hunt,cull male buffalo hunt to honor him (he was my best friend). i understand the prices of the leopard hunts and i have the time but not the money haha but i feel maybe i could swing a cull buffalo (male) hunt, good deal on any lion hunt, great prices on daily fees to plains game. I am interested in a good kudu and couple other plains game. Wingshooting would be great interested from duck hunts goose hunts and high volume dove/ pigeons!!! i have some time from May 12-25 2014 maybe someone has a cancelled hunt in those dates available.....
THANKS GUYS !!!!!!

Hello Donald, good to have you here. Sorry you could not share the experience with your dad.
It just so happens that I have cancelled dates for exactly that time. You will see my ad in the deals section. I do big game, plainsgamehunting, as well as wingshooting over pointing dogs.
I am sending you a PM and you are welcome to e mail me to discuss details.

hi Donald welcome aboard. as pieter said sorry you couldnt make the journey with your dad, but it sounds like you have done some good saving and should be able to make your wish come true. good luck with finding a suitable hunt, hopefully pieters offer will fit as you are cutting things very fine. i hope you can make quick choice :D, cheers mike

Welcome!

You'll find your hunt here for sure. These guys are great and will get you what you want. Pieter is all about that.

Welcome to AH Donald! Sorry to hear about your father. It seems that you will find yourself in Africa very soon...

Welcome Donald,

Sorry to hear of your Dad. You will find something here to pay tribute to your Dad.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."

Welcome to AH, Donald ! Sorry to hear about your father.

The outfitters on the site will certainly fit you with a hunt that will honor your dad s memory.

thanks a lot guys I really appreciate the help !!!!!!!! looking forward to finding a hunt

Welcome to AH Donald! Sorry to hear about your dad but its good you will get to live the dream for both him and yourself.

Hi Donald,

First of all, welcome to the Forum. I am currently on a safari, but might very well be able to help you on the cull Buffalo. We will also be able to offer you an excellent plains game safari.
Should you be interested, will you please drop me a pm. I will be back on 28 April, and can contact you then.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Yes sir that's my. 26th bday I'll try to remember before celebrations start haha but if not I'll reply back soon

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Yes sir that's my. 26th bday I'll try to remember before celebrations start haha but if not I'll reply back soon
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Hello AH members,
my name is Donald McIntosh. I am about to be a college graduate and I am looking for a great deal on a hunt. I am a serious hunter, even though I am young. I don't have much cash but I have saved while in college. my father passed while in college and we were suppose to go on a hunt. things have happened the way they were intended too and I feel Africa would be an amazing hunt for me still. I am wanting to celebrate the right way! if there are any PHs on here, I am interested in any deals you might have ( real deals). I am a die hard wingshooter but I love big game hunting as well. I am just wanting my first taste of Africa. I would appreciate any offers, I am sure everyone on here has a very busy life but the love for hunting fuels us all and that's why you are on this forum! I appreciate the opportunity to be on here with you guys and expect to learn a lot!! GOD BLESS

PS

I have spoken to some PHs about some hunts recently and my fathers friends who have been to africa, before my fathers death he was in the process of booking a trophy leopard/ buffalo hunt and couldn't make it. I just haven't found the right hunt. I would be interested to wingshooting to a lion hunt? I would really truly like a buffalo hunt,cull male buffalo hunt to honor him (he was my best friend). i understand the prices of the leopard hunts and i have the time but not the money haha but i feel maybe i could swing a cull buffalo (male) hunt, good deal on any lion hunt, great prices on daily fees to plains game. I am interested in a good kudu and couple other plains game. Wingshooting would be great interested from duck hunts goose hunts and high volume dove/ pigeons!!! i have some time from May 12-25 2014 maybe someone has a cancelled hunt in those dates available.....
THANKS GUYS !!!!!!
Hi Donald, not sure if you have a hunt booked as yet? If not contact me as I do one on one hunts, which according to your profile would fit perfectly with wings hooting and plains game in the same area
Alan

Hello dmm4ducks, please PM me your email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg