Hello from Romania

geod

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
108
Reaction score
103
Deals & offers
8
Media
97
Articles
4
Hunted
Romania, Uk, France, Spain
Hello! My name is George Dumitru and I am the main outfitter and the owner of Romania Hunting Outfitters.
I am 42 years old and my favorite hunts are wolf hunt and red stag hunt but
being raised with hunting dogs since I remember, birds hunting is also my passion.
I am here not only for trying to sell some of our hunts but also to share some of our experience of European hunting in general and Romanian hunts in particular.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH George! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome sir
 
Hi George, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH George!
 
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Very nice Stag.

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 5.10.48 PM.png
 
Welcome to our place George
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello! My name is George Dumitru and I am the main outfitter and the owner of Romania Hunting Outfitters.
I am 42 years old and my favorite hunts are wolf hunt and red stag hunt but
being raised with hunting dogs since I remember, birds hunting is also my passion.
I am here not only for trying to sell some of our hunts but also to share some of our experience of European hunting in general and Romanian hunts in particular.
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome George! Looking forward to your input.
 
Thank you very much gentlemen! I must admit that I feel like a kid in Disneyland since I discover this wonderful website...
 
Great to have you here! From what I saw on your website Romania is certainly an interesting place to hunt. Please continue to post stories and pictures:)
 
Welcome to AH! I have been to Romania 3 times and looking forward to visiting again!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top