geod

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunted
Romania, Uk, France, Spain
Hello! My name is George Dumitru and I am the main outfitter and the owner of Romania Hunting Outfitters.
I am 42 years old and my favorite hunts are wolf hunt and red stag hunt but
being raised with hunting dogs since I remember, birds hunting is also my passion.
I am here not only for trying to sell some of our hunts but also to share some of our experience of European hunting in general and Romanian hunts in particular.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH George! Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome sir

Hi George, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH George!

Welcome

Welcome to AH.

Very nice Stag.

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 5.10.48 PM.png

Welcome to our place George

Welcome to AH!

Hello! My name is George Dumitru and I am the main outfitter and the owner of Romania Hunting Outfitters.
I am 42 years old and my favorite hunts are wolf hunt and red stag hunt but
being raised with hunting dogs since I remember, birds hunting is also my passion.
I am here not only for trying to sell some of our hunts but also to share some of our experience of European hunting in general and Romanian hunts in particular.
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome George! Looking forward to your input.

Thank you very much gentlemen! I must admit that I feel like a kid in Disneyland since I discover this wonderful website...

Great to have you here! From what I saw on your website Romania is certainly an interesting place to hunt. Please continue to post stories and pictures:)

Welcome

Welcome to AH! I have been to Romania 3 times and looking forward to visiting again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg