Hello from Pennsylvania

brushmore

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
504
Reaction score
766
Location
USA
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
South Africa
Like many, I have had dreams of going on a Safari since I was a little kid. After watching several "Tracks Across Africa" TV shows and reading about some Craig Boddington's books I starting to become obsessed with the idea of making the trip to Africa. I am still somewhat of a beginner when it comes to hunting, I've been a small game hunter for several years and now just started getting into muzzleloader for deer here in PA. So I expect to do a lot of lurking at first but I am sure I'll have lots of questions real soon when the plans start becoming a reality.
 
hi brushmore welcome to AH, and dont wait too long to to make the dream a reality, or you will kick yourself when you get there for not going sooner ;)
 
From one PA hunter to another welcome to AH. I know you'll enjoy it here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
 
Welcome to AH brushmore! Glad you found us!
 
Welcome to AH bushmore! Enjoy the site if you have any questions just fire away.
 
Welcome to AH...

We enjoy a good topic and discussion.

If we can be of assistance in helping you plan a future safari, just ask.

We have members from many countries with a vast amount of experience.
 
Welcome to AH. Get comfortable and dive in.
 
welcome to AH brushmore .
enjoy the site .
there is plenty of assistance on here ,mate .
and some fantastic deals, to tickle your taste buds with .you will be boarding a plane in no time .
 
Welcome to AH, brushmore!
 
Welcome to Africa Hunting Brushmore!

Great to have you part of us, and sure you would be able to start planning your first safari sometime soon!!!

Regards,
 
Hello brushmore

Warm welcome. feel free to private message me if you ever need references we have had many hunters from your area.

all the best
 
Welcome to AH, Brushmore !
 
Welcome Brushmore. Ask lots of questions. There are lots of knowledgeable folks on this site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,570,144
Members
168,848
Latest member
RondaToups
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top