Hello from Pennsylvania

brushmore

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Like many, I have had dreams of going on a Safari since I was a little kid. After watching several "Tracks Across Africa" TV shows and reading about some Craig Boddington's books I starting to become obsessed with the idea of making the trip to Africa. I am still somewhat of a beginner when it comes to hunting, I've been a small game hunter for several years and now just started getting into muzzleloader for deer here in PA. So I expect to do a lot of lurking at first but I am sure I'll have lots of questions real soon when the plans start becoming a reality.

hi brushmore welcome to AH, and dont wait too long to to make the dream a reality, or you will kick yourself when you get there for not going sooner ;)

From one PA hunter to another welcome to AH. I know you'll enjoy it here and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome to AH brushmore! Glad you found us!

Welcome to AH bushmore! Enjoy the site if you have any questions just fire away.

Welcome to AH...

We enjoy a good topic and discussion.

If we can be of assistance in helping you plan a future safari, just ask.

We have members from many countries with a vast amount of experience.

Welcome to AH. Get comfortable and dive in.

welcome to AH brushmore .
enjoy the site .
there is plenty of assistance on here ,mate .
and some fantastic deals, to tickle your taste buds with .you will be boarding a plane in no time .

Welcome to AH, brushmore!

Welcome to Africa Hunting Brushmore!

Great to have you part of us, and sure you would be able to start planning your first safari sometime soon!!!

Regards,

Hello brushmore

Warm welcome. feel free to private message me if you ever need references we have had many hunters from your area.

all the best

Welcome to AH, Brushmore !

Welcome Brushmore. Ask lots of questions. There are lots of knowledgeable folks on this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg