Hello from Nova Scotia Canada

Welcome to AH. Let us know if we can help to plan your dream trip. We have a representative in Canada that you can talk to for more information about Pro Hunting Safaris, just let me know and i can share his details with you.
 
Welcome to AH, let me know if I can assist you with planning your trip.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Capebreton Redneck! Glad you joined in.
 
Hallo and welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum. Good to have a bluenoser on the site, eh?!
 
Welcome to AH Capebreton Redneck! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top