Hello from Northwest Florida

Welcome to the forum.

What town are you close to? Went to school in Jay for a while.
 
Panama City. I am very familiar with Jay! The epitome of a great farm town.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Panama City. I am very familiar with Jay! The epitome of a great farm town.

Nice GSP!

Have a black and white, we also have a GWP, they have had 2 litters of puppies and we have one from each litter. Lol, I'm happy my wife is not a vet, we would have more animals than I would know what to do with.
 
Welcome to AH jtshores! Have fun exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH Jtshores, do you have any plans to hunt Africa?
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Giday jtshores and welcome to the A H forums.
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Glad to be part of this group. Looking forward to learning about hunting in Africa.
Greetings jtshores,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,784
Members
169,166
Latest member
LaurelCamd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top