Hello From New Jersey

Welcome to AH!
 
New guy who just likes to hunt. I've been to Africa once in 2016 (RSA) for a plains game hunt. I'm getting ready to retire and hope to go on a couple of more African hunts in the summer when I'm not chasing elk, mule deer and quail with my GSP! Thanks.
Welcome to the forum. Have you considered hunting in Namibia?
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @GSP814, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH GSP814. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
I'm way late to this thread, but welcome to AH regardless!
 
Welcome to our forum GSP814. I fondly remember rabbit hunting in east Arkansas growing up.! Lots of fun and lots of rabbits in the farmlands in those days!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top