Hello from Missouri

Welcome and enjoy the ride, the fun has just begun.
 
Welcome to one very informative website! It's an excellent tool to use in planning your Africa hunt!
 
Welcome to AH Shellback87! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH Shellback87! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH Shellback87! You can do pretty much all of your research right here on this wonderful forum. Enjoy the planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome - I am also from Missouri...small town called Sikeston in the SE corner, have you heard of it? you will find this site to be a great asset and full of information.
I'm headed on Safari now, so good luck and if I can assist with anything you can call me in the USA.
 
Shellback87
Enjoy gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
No matter if you select the outfitter yourself or select an agent, one important TIP:
TALK to references. My advise, despite of the reference list that your agent / outfitter might provide, also select an trophy hunting image and request to talk to that client. This way you ensure that YOU choose the references.
Enjoy the planning process - it forms a huge FUN part of your safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,837
Members
170,394
Latest member
LillyGrisw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top