Hello from Louisiana

Welcome and best of luck in September!
 
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 
What an awesome source of information this website provides! Thanks so much to all who keep it active and informative! I am leaving in September for a plains game hunt in South Africa and this website has answered a ton of questions by merely scrolling through the forum. I've never been to South Africa and I'm extremely excited to make this trip a reality.

Apart from being an avid big game hunter in the USA, and owning and operating a saltwater charter fishing business in South Louisiana, this trip to South Africa will be the first time I do something out of the country for different species! I'm stoked!

Hello! I'm from South Louisiana too! Planning my first trip in 2019, though i've outfitted many people going over the years.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,150
Latest member
NevaElwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top