Hello from Indonesia

Sjakon

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
531
Location
Indonesia and Australia
Media
52
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
Life Member Sporting Shooters Association of Australia and Life Member NRA
Hunted
Indonesia, Australia, Africa
Hello, I hunt in Indonesia and Australia. Only wild boar in Indonesia, Sambar deer in Australia before the awful bushfires.
Nice to meet everyone.
Will be going on my first Buffalo Hunt with KMG Safaris next month.
Sjakon
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH. Lot of info here. Hope good hunts are in front of you.
 
Welcome SJakon - Good luck on your hunt next month!
 
Thank you. I have been earnestly reading Craig Boddington’s book on Buffalo in preparation
 
Sjakon, welcome to the forum! Oh I’m envious of your buffalo hunt with KMG! I’m sure you’re going to have a grand adventure! Please write us a report on it.
What rifle/cartridge are you hunting the buffalo with? Any other particular game are you hunting?
Best of luck!
 
Welcome to AH Sjakon! Nice to have join the conversation.
 
Sjakon, welcome to the forum! Oh I’m envious of your buffalo hunt with KMG! I’m sure you’re going to have a grand adventure! Please write us a report on it.
What rifle/cartridge are you hunting the buffalo with? Any other particular game are you hunting?
Best of luck!
Thank you.
I will be renting some of Marius Goosen’s rifles this time. A .300, .375, and .500. Hopefully next time around I can bring my own rifle.
I am so excited. Africa must be like Sumatera was when I was a kid with lots of deer, tigers, and elephants. All gone now. I really admire how hunting and conservation have worked out in Africa. Asia could learn alot from them.
I will surely send a report of hunting with Marius.
Best wishes,
Sjakon
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday Sjakan and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
It took you a couple of years but you'll be there soon.
Enjoy your Buffalo hunt.
I look forward to the hunt report.
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,081
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top