Hello from Indonesia

Thank you. That was in 1972. No I think my mother gave it away. Our Dachshund kept chewing the claws and ears. It ended up looking quite disheveled.


Dachhund(Dackel) can be very dangerous.
Especially for tiger and Santa Claus ;)
Brezel.JPG
 
Welcome to AH @Sjakon! Glad you found us and joined our community.
Thank you. It is a great community. I found KMG Safaris here. Only 2 weeks now before my brother and I leave for Johannesburg to hunt with them Counting the days
 
Glad you've joined us!! Pull up a seat around our virtual campfire and enjoy!! Would love to read a report of your buffalo hunt and photos on here.
 
Sjakon, please let me add my name to the list of welcomers. You are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. The best part about it, is that you will probably get to do it again.
 
Welcome to AH @Sjakon! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
View attachment 325193

My late father worked for Caltex Pacific Indonesia and shot this tiger with a shotgun. I thought it might interest some readers

09c4256d-5799-4552-98cc-2ab4f02dd405.jpg


Due to lockdown in Jakarta, my brother George has been cleaning up the old stored stuff in our late parents home. He discovered Dad’s tiger trophies we thought were lost [emoji4]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top