Hello from India

Hi Mohamed,
Welcome to the forum. Have had a couple of Indians hunt with me. Bad luck on your cricket this morning. It was a heck of game. Australia vs India test series is hard to beat when it comes to test cricket.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH Sultan! Glad you decided to join us!
 
Sultan,
We are situated in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Its the most Southern province in the country, situated on the coast. The town where you would fly to is Port Elizabeth.
 
gday sultan , welcome to AH , enjoy the site .
if you've got south Africa in your sights, you my friend have come to the right place.
look foreward to your input .
 
Welcome Sultan

Glad you joined the forum! As Maruis said hard luck on the Cricket, they have give our South Africans a beating as well!

All the best in your planning of the 2015 hunt!
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!!

All the best
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.
Tiger Sanctuary sounds interesting.

Good luck with your trip planning.
 
Sultan,
We are situated in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Its the most Southern province in the country, situated on the coast. The town where you would fly to is Port Elizabeth.

Yes the test match was a thriller. A few tons around and skirmish!!!
I have hunted quite a bit in Uganda for many years. Will try to upload a few pics.
Happy tracking!
M'bogo (Rauf Ishaq)

P1020867b.jpg
20060916_0600.jpg
Sitatnga2.jpg


Hi Marius

Where are you from?
I'm In a plan to come for hunt this coming year.

Sultan
Hi There friends & brothers

I'm Sultan
I'm from South of India
Professional Businessman.

Happy to join you all
Own a farm land near by a Tiger Santuary.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Sultan! Glad to have you here.
 
:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Sultan !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top