Hello from central Massachusetts

Atticus

Reaction score
Media
Hello all,

I've lurked for a while and decided to sign up. I'm looking forward to learning, seeing other folks hunts and getting ideas for new adventures. My wife and I hunt Upland birds over our 3 setters throughout New England every fall and have hunted in Namibia, South Africa and Romania. I also love casting flies.

Yes, there are still hunters in Massachusetts!

Welcome to AH! Been on the turnpike across Mass from the west border to Boston, very pretty country. If you get a chance please share some of your hunting stories.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH.
I 2nd Phil's sentiments.

Welcome Atticus! Love to see some pictures and read a report of your Africa hunts!
I have an old GSP I've hunted behind for most of the upland birds out west...Huns, 2 types of sharptails, prairie chickens, bobwhites, scalies, pheasants, dusky grouse, ptarmigan, chukars, and probably some others my white hair can't recall right now. Hunting behind a dog is a grand sport whether you pull the trigger or not!
Best

Atticus, glad you joined us. I too would enjoy reading about your previous hunts and seeing your trophies. What kind of rifle do you own? What caliber? Do you reload. Did your wife hunt in Africa as well?

Welcome, as the others have said, would like to hear the stories.

Welcome to AH Atticus! Looking forward to having you on the board!

Welcome. Good to see a fellow New England hunter.

Welcome to AH sir. I had every confidence that there would still be hunters in the land of the Red Socks!

Welcome Sir.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Happy to have you. Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'll try to post some photos of past trips when I get pix onto a new hosting site.

The group of mass hunter is getting smaller though I just moved to my a year ago. Do you ever hunt the Bolton flats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg