Hello from Canada

Not to far from you. Have been 3 times including last year. PM me and I would be glad to help.

I’m in the south east of sask. 1 hr south of Yorkton. Near the #1.
I live in the parkland area, so I can’t watch my dog run away for 5 days. Lol. Bushy and hilly around here.

I grew up about an hour south of where you are. Now I live about 2 hours west in Moose Jaw.

Welcome Doc25. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH Doc25!
Glad you joined in.

Hi, I’ve been lurking on this site for some time. Very interesting reading. Always thought Africa would be out of my budget. Looks like I may be able to go in 2019 though.

Will have questions for you seasoned veterans.
If you always thought that Africa is out of your budget, have a look at our web site. We offer the finest old style, free range hunting at affordable rates!

Also a bit late in welcoming another Canadian, but welcome to AH anyway!

Doc 25, welcome to AH. Don't know why I missed your post previously. Like you I always thought hunting Africa was outside of my budget. I live in Michigan but had an Elk hunt on my bucket list. Then I found out that I could do a 10 day 6 animal PG hunt in Africa including the airfare for the same money. My oldest son and I are going back this July to celebrate my 75th birthday. Yeah it costs a few bucks, but you only go around once in this life.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Enjoying the reading on here and the civilized discussions.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Enjoying the reading on here and the civilized discussions.

Glad you're enjoying AH.
Spread the word.

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg