Hello from Alberta

AB2506

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 16, 2014
Messages
545
Reaction score
469
Location
Calgary, AB Canada
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
SCI, AFGA, AHEIA
Hunted
Alberta, Wyoming, Florida, Eastern Cape of South Africa x3
I just joined this forum yesterday. I'm married, with two teenage daughters who hunt with me.

My wife and I went on our first Safari to the Eastern Cape of South Africa in May 2014.

We had a great time at Hotfire Hunting & Fishing Safaris. We hope to go back again.
 
Welcome to AH AB2506! Nice to have you with us. Glad to hear that you had a great time in the Eastern Cape and hope you will share some pictures with all of us.
 
Always nice to see more fellow Albertans on here. Welcome.

I know it has already been mentioned but seriously don't hold out on us.........where are the hunting photos??????

-John
 
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to that hunting report and seeing how the Fletcher clan treated you!! :)
 
Welcome from one of the many Albertans on here
 
Welcome to AH AB2506! We would love to hear about your hunt and see some Pics.
 
Welcome to AH from a fellow Canadian .... also looking forward to the photos of your safari.
 
welcome to AH.

Post a few pictures and a story line...
 
Welcome to the forum AB2506!

Looking forward to the hunt report and pictures of your last safari! :P
 
Patience. I have previously posted photos and story. However, I intend to edit it and make it better for this forum.
 
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to that hunting report and seeing how the Fletcher clan treated you!! :)

Very well, thank you. Patrick and Jennifer do a great job.
 
Welcome to AH, AB2506 !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,619
Members
169,772
Latest member
JanetteEme
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top