hello from alberta

SAWBUCK

Gold supporter
Reaction score
Greetings to all from Alberta Canada.I was a little reluctant to join this forum but after browsing for the last couple of months I found it informative and people are not condescending like the previous outdoor forum here in Alberta I participated in [not naming it].The majority have no problem voicing there opinion about Hunting in Africa they called it canned hunting,I too had my reservations about it until I did my hunt .Like all hunting it was challenging same as home and I had a blast.The outfitter was professional and the service was bar none,been back 2 weeks and I have booked for next year already.Lol.I think I'm hooked.The warthog I took with bow as with everything was an expierence I will not forget but the pig was way cool.Lol.The wife too came along and well that was a mistake!I cant go back without her.Long introduction so i'll say hello to all once again.

Welcome Sawbuck to AH! I'm glad you joined the forum.

Welcome to AH SAWBUCK!..... Ahhhhhhh.....the allure of Africa strikes again! Maybe someone should form a "Africa Anyonomus" for people like us.....Hello, my name is Wes and I'm an "Africaholic" :banghead:

Be sure and post a report once you get settled back in to the real world. Don't forget pictures!...LOL

Welcome to AH.

Please do post your pictures and share some more about your hunt.

Glad you had a good time and fell welcome here.

(You do not have to name the infamous)

welcome aboard sawbuck good to hear you had a ball on your hunt. maybe you should let me and Docman loose on the other site, i am sure we could stir it up a little bit and put them straight...:heh::uptosome:

welcome aboard sawbuck good to hear you had a ball on your hunt. maybe you should let me and Docman loose on the other site, i am sure we could stir it up a little bit and put them straight...:heh::uptosome:

Best idea I've heard all day!...:stirring:

Welcome to AH SAWBUCK! Glad you decided to join our family and you will certainly be able to share your passion here.

Greetings to all from Alberta Canada.I was a little reluctant to join this forum but after browsing for the last couple of months I found it informative and people are not condescending like the previous outdoor forum here in Alberta I participated in [not naming it].The majority have no problem voicing there opinion about Hunting in Africa they called it canned hunting,I too had my reservations about it until I did my hunt .Like all hunting it was challenging same as home and I had a blast.The outfitter was professional and the service was bar none,been back 2 weeks and I have booked for next year already.Lol.I think I'm hooked.The warthog I took with bow as with everything was an expierence I will not forget but the pig was way cool.Lol.The wife too came along and well that was a mistake!I cant go back without her.Long introduction so i'll say hello to all once again.

Welcome to yet another Canadian! At some point I'm going to have meet some of you guys for a hunt for one of those big black bears you've got up north.

Please do post a report on your hunt with pictures. If you need help on how to post pics, there are plenty here who can help you with that.

Welcome to AH SAWBUCK!..... Ahhhhhhh.....the allure of Africa strikes again! Maybe someone should form a "Africa Anyonomus" for people like us.....Hello, my name is Wes and I'm an "Africaholic" :banghead:

Be sure and post a report once you get settled back in to the real world. Don't forget pictures!...LOL

I prefer to think of myself as afflicted with a mental illness that I've dubbed O.C.A.H.D. : Obsessive Compulsive African Hunting Disorder. Thankfully there is no known cure, hunting in Africa only goes to treat the symptoms.

Welcome to AH. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH, you will find it is very peaceful around here. No trolls under this bridge.

Welcome aboard, from another fellow Albertan! This is the place for safari addicts!!!!

Welcome to AH SAWBUCK! Glad to have you with us, Glad you and the wife had a great time looking forward to the story and the pics. Yes its a little more costly taking the wife along you never go alone again but thats a good thing. I can get up from the computer and tell the wife I just emptied the savings again and she just looks at me and says whens OUR hunt? Hello, my name is Bob and I'm an "Africaholic" with O.C.A.H.D. : Obsessive Compulsive African Hunting Disorder. :rofl:

Warm welcome from a fellow Albertan.

Welcome to AH, Sawbuck !

Welcome aboard Sawbuck. You will the AH members very helpful. Glad you joined

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,