Hello from Alberta, Canada

LiegeRiver

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
155
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, B&C, NAHC, RMEF, APOS
Hunted
Canada, USA
Good day, all: My name is Gord and I'm looking forward to being a member of this site. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to Africa in the next couple of years or so.
Cheers.
 
Welcome Gord ! Hope you will, find the Forum very informative !
 
Another Canadian. It's just about an invasion.

Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your participation and you should get lots out of the site.
 
welcome and enjoy the site gord .hope to hear of some of your adventures
 
Welcome to AH, Gord !
 
Welcome to the forum, Gord.
You have just allowed a bunch of African addicts into your home, which means sooner or later they are going to convince you to do the trip ASAP.
Good luck with these African "junkies". I'm afraid there is no help for what they've got.

All jokes aside, hope that you enjoy the forum. The gentlemen here will always do their best to help out on any topic.

Take Care,

Best Regards.
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH Gord. Seems like you know a few of the guys already.
Happy hunting!
 
Welcome to AH. If we get just a couple more Albertans on there we will have enough to start a local AH chapter! ;)
 
Welcome to AH

Hope you will find it just as interesting, great site with some good stories and friendly people

Regards
 
Welcome to AH, Gord !
 
Welcome To the family Gord, it'll happen in the mean while enjoy.. And of course feel free to fire away with any questions that you might have...

My best always
 
Welcome to AH Gord! Glad you joined us enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH Gord!
 
Welcome Gord! Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question here. Ask anything you want and all here will help.
 
Welcome to this informative forum, Gord. Enjoy the planning process of a possible safari to Africa, why not considering Namibia?
Namibian greetings from Africa.
 
Welcomed aboard fellow albertan!!! its a great site/people!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top