Hello from Alberta, Canada

Welcome to AH, good luck on that leopard!
Thank you Enysse! I will take a little luck - and hope to put it to good use.
 
Welcome to our site. Hope to make up to Alberta someday!
Thank you. I hope you make it up north, here some day. ALBERTA has good opportunity on a wide range of species. We have lots of good outfitters as well. You may want to visit the APOS website sometime. (Alberta Professional Outfitters Society)
 
Thank you. I hope you make it up north, here some day. ALBERTA has good opportunity on a wide range of species. We have lots of good outfitters as well. You may want to visit the APOS website sometime. (Alberta Professional Outfitters Society)
Thanks for the tip on the website!
 
Welcome to AH! I look forward to hearing about your hunts.
 
Welcome and good luck with the leopard hunt.
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories! and Good Luck:)
 
Welcome to AH, and good luck with Mr. Spots !
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!:)
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,949
Latest member
LacyMcBeat
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top