Hello Everyone

YoungExplorer

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to all of the members of this great website as I just decided to join here. My name is Alec and I'm 17 years old, which explains my username. In the past I did not think too much about going to Africa for a hunting experience, but recently I found this website and realized how exciting it would be, considering it's beauty, exoticness, and the wide range of huntable game. Funny enough, I have already compiled a list of animals I would like to take someday if and when I have the means to go. I am proud to be a member here and look forward to learning a lot. :D

Welcome to the site! This is the place to further your desire to go to Africa one day. Have you been reading many books on the subject yet? There are tons of good books on African safari. Whats on the top of your list for hunting and where would you most like to go to?

Alec, welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the site! This is the place to further your desire to go to Africa one day. Have you been reading many books on the subject yet? There are tons of good books on African safari. Whats on the top of your list for hunting and where would you most like to go to?

Thanks for the welcome, and that desire is partly why I joined. I have not read any books on it yet, but I will look into it for sure. Concerning my trophy list, in all I would like to hunt Greater Kudu, Warthog, Sable Antelope, Lord Derby Eland, Bontebok, Springbok, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, and Leopard, but the Kudu or Leopard would definitely be at the top of my list. I have thought about going to South Africa, Tanzania, or Namibia, although I'm unsure which I would want to go to most.

Welcome Alec, to AH!

Welcome to AH Alec. Be warned the more time you spend on the site the more you will want to go. :-D

nd

Welcome to the forum, Alec !

Welcome to AH Alec! Enjoy the Site and if you have any questions just fire away.

Welcome Alec!

Welcome to AH! And remember life is what you make of it! If you want to go....make it happen! In the mean time this sight is here to help with all your questions! Enjoy

Thanks for the welcome, and that desire is partly why I joined. I have not read any books on it yet, but I will look into it for sure. Concerning my trophy list, in all I would like to hunt Greater Kudu, Warthog, Sable Antelope, Lord Derby Eland, Bontebok, Springbok, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, and Leopard, but the Kudu or Leopard would definitely be at the top of my list. I have thought about going to South Africa, Tanzania, or Namibia, although I'm unsure which I would want to go to most.

Welcome Alec.
That is a great dream list and you will be joining many others.
Good luck.

Welcome to AH Alec! Squeeze on that Africa trigger as soon as you can!

I'm also a new user. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. The information here is bountiful, a lot of great hunters, and years of experience.

Welcome Alec!:)

Welcome! Wish there was websites like this when I was 17, computers weren't even a thought at that time!

Welcome to the site. You will find some additional ecological and biological information of the most common species in southern Africa on my website.

COLLECT INFORMATION - FORUM IS GREAT

I would like to say hello to all of the members of this great website as I just decided to join here. My name is Alec and I'm 17 years old, which explains my username. In the past I did not think too much about going to Africa for a hunting experience, but recently I found this website and realized how exciting it would be, considering it's beauty, exoticness, and the wide range of huntable game. Funny enough, I have already compiled a list of animals I would like to take someday if and when I have the means to go. I am proud to be a member here and look forward to learning a lot. :D

Enjoy this great forum where you have to look no further for any more trophy hunting information, no matter where you want to hunt!

I send you a PM (private message).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg