Hello Everyone

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Hope you'll share your time in Africa with us.
 
Welcome to AH. We’d love to hear about your African hunts.
 
Welcome to our forum Lobo. Lots of experience to pick up on here. And apparently you already have stories for our "Hunting Reports" thread!
 
Hi Ryan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
 
Welcome aboard Lobo. What, Where and when did you hunt Africa previously. Do you have any near term plans for a return trip? If so what is on the menu?
 
Giday Ryan and welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, Ryan!
 
Ryan, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input.
 
I'm a bit belated, but welcome to AH nonetheless!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,949
Members
169,066
Latest member
RyanS78377
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top