Hello everyone, I am Marshall

Welcome to AH Marshall!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Marshall, welcome to AH !
 
I hope to enjoy the site and learn new things about what I do Hunt. Hope to go to Alaska this fall.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the best forum ever been on.
 
Welcome to AH Marshall. I own several 35 Whelens and do my best to convince others of their capabilities. What do you plan to hunt in AK? BTW that is a very nice buck in your avatar.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard the AH forum!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Howdy sir!
 
Glad to have you. Welcome.
 
I wanted to say I enjoyed the 35 whelen thread. I hunt , reload and chase all odd ball type rifles and calibers.
Dear Marshall
Welcome to this great Forum.
Have you been to Africa before...? Do you consider a safari to Africa?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,134
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top