Hello AH!

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH Scandalous Bob :)

Do not hesitate to call me or PM me with any question :)
Thx
Pascal
 
Welcome! Always good to add in another Bob;)
 
Welcome to AH Scandalous Bob :)

Do not hesitate to call me or PM me with any question :)
Thx
Pascal

Thanks Pascal. I've really enjoyed all your posts and reports from Huntershill. I do have several questions I've been wanting to ask. Nothing urgent. I'll shoot you a PM.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome and enjoy planning your trip!
 
Hi everyone. New member here. I've spent a lot of time on this website over the past few months and finally decided to join & make it official. Several family members & I have booked an 8-day plains game hunt with Huntershill Safaris for April 2022 and our excitement level is already through the roof. My hunting background is primarily in western big game (deer, elk, moose, bear), but this will be my first trip to Africa so I have a lot of questions. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and joining in on the conversations when I can.
Welcome to AH and good luck in 2022
 
Welcome to our forum! Ask away !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,450
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top