Headed back after 14 years

Welcome aboard!!!

Best of luck on the hunt! Where you headed? What are you after?
 
Welcome to AH Jason! Where are you heading and what is on your list?
 
We are headed to Limpopo area. We are looking to get a Eland (the wife’s choice) Zebra (he got bumped in ‘05 because the wife saw her first Kudu) Impala and a bush pig. I know when we hit camp it can all change though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. THE best African hunting site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Jason. What part of Texas do you live in? Seems like we (AH) has got more Texans than you can shake a stick at. Do you know any of our current members? What caliber rifles will you be taking on your hunt? What caliber will your wife be taking?
 
Glad to have ya. Have a great Safari.
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan!!
What part of the state are you in?
 
Welcome and good luck on the hunt. Sounds awesome.
 
Welcome to AH.
Take notes and write up your story when you get back.
 
@Jason Alexander : Welcome to AH!

BTW, do you get any George Constanza comments or jokes (not that we do any kidding on this site)

If you need an avatar photo..............

upload_2019-3-25_20-45-50.png
 
Welcome to AH! I bet you can’t wait to get back!
 
We hail from a little town west of Bryan/ College Station called Snook. Shootist 43 I would like to take my Marlin Lever fun in 308 mx. Any and all thoughts are very welcomed on my choice of caliber. The PH did offer one of his rifles also. Have yet to hear back on what calibers he has.
 
Welcome Jason to AH! You and your better half are going to have a grand time! Its great that she is going with you!
 
Welcome to AH Jason. Loved the tag (Gen 9:3)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,456
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top