Headed back after 14 years

Welcome aboard!!!

Best of luck on the hunt! Where you headed? What are you after?

Welcome to AH Jason! Where are you heading and what is on your list?

We are headed to Limpopo area. We are looking to get a Eland (the wife’s choice) Zebra (he got bumped in ‘05 because the wife saw her first Kudu) Impala and a bush pig. I know when we hit camp it can all change though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. THE best African hunting site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Jason. What part of Texas do you live in? Seems like we (AH) has got more Texans than you can shake a stick at. Do you know any of our current members? What caliber rifles will you be taking on your hunt? What caliber will your wife be taking?

Glad to have ya. Have a great Safari.

Welcome and good luck on the hunt. Sounds awesome.

Welcome to AH.
Take notes and write up your story when you get back.

@Jason Alexander : Welcome to AH!

BTW, do you get any George Constanza comments or jokes (not that we do any kidding on this site)

If you need an avatar photo..............

upload_2019-3-25_20-45-50.png

Welcome to AH! I bet you can’t wait to get back!

We hail from a little town west of Bryan/ College Station called Snook. Shootist 43 I would like to take my Marlin Lever fun in 308 mx. Any and all thoughts are very welcomed on my choice of caliber. The PH did offer one of his rifles also. Have yet to hear back on what calibers he has.

Welcome Jason to AH! You and your better half are going to have a grand time! Its great that she is going with you!

Welcome to AH Jason. Loved the tag (Gen 9:3)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross