Greetings

Welcome aboard Christo. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload> Do you have any near term hunts planned? If so, for what?
 
Welcome and looking forward to reading about your hunting experiences.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
We'll let you play even if you are just a guy from South Africa.

Welcome.
 
Hi Christo, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH
 
Giday Christo and welcome to the A H forums
 
Christo, welcome to AH! What part of South Africa are you from?
 
Welcome to AH Christo!
 
Glad to have you Christo. Enjoy the banter and information on AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to this great forum Christo! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH, Christo!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,803
Members
169,620
Latest member
jun88v4mobi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top