Greetings

NWT

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
95
Reaction score
76
Location
Western USA
Hunted
Zim, MT, CO, NM, WY, UT, SD, ND, MO, AR, TX, AZ, WI, KS,IL, IA, BC, Yukon, NWT
Nice to discover the wealth of knowledge and information here with some very experienced hunters and PH's.
Rediscovering Africa , having lost my adventurous hunting partner at a way to young of age. My other hunting partners are North America only until now. My better halfs son has become my friend and hunting partner, he lost his father at age 16. We are in the process of planning a safari possibly in Tanzania for his college graduation 2019.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions about Tanzania and other countries' venues.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard NWT. Teaching a youngster to hunt is a reward all its own. I can't think of a better way to bond with a step-son. I've been hunting with my sons for 40 years. Now we are hunting with their sons as well. If you can squeeze in a little range time and perhaps a hunt if at all possible. What rifles will you guys be using on your hunt next year? What game are you planning to hunt?
 
Welcome to AH NWT! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Glad you decided to join us NWT! Looking forward to your input. It sounds like you and your step son are putting together a grand adventure! Looking forward to your report.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to our place NWT
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions about Tanzania and other countries' venues.
Thanks for the welcome.
 
Welcome aboard NWT. Teaching a youngster to hunt is a reward all its own. I can't think of a better way to bond with a step-son. I've been hunting with my sons for 40 years. Now we are hunting with their sons as well. If you can squeeze in a little range time and perhaps a hunt if at all possible. What rifles will you guys be using on your hunt next year? What game are you planning to hunt?
Hi Shootist. Too hot to go to the range here. I was really into the shooting sports. I kept a few rifles , a Gene Simillion / D’Arcy Echols hybrid Winchester Model 70 .300 Weatherby,a .375 H&H pre64 standard, Sako AV .375 , will probably pick up another PG rifle. Looks like we will be hunting Buffalo, Kudu, Sable, Zebra, and some smaller spiral horn antelope.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,354
Members
169,529
Latest member
LawrenceBo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top