Greetings

Glad you decided to join us NWT! Looking forward to your input. It sounds like you and your step son are putting together a grand adventure! Looking forward to your report.
Hi Ridgewalker. The excitement is already building.
 
Thank you for the welcome. I am impressed on what you have developed here!
Thanks that means a lot. I may have created the platform but the members are really the ones who created the community and the atmosphere which is really what makes it special! I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Welcome NWT. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Nice to discover the wealth of knowledge and information here with some very experienced hunters and PH's.
Rediscovering Africa , having lost my adventurous hunting partner at a way to young of age. My other hunting partners are North America only until now. My better halfs son has become my friend and hunting partner, he lost his father at age 16. We are in the process of planning a safari possibly in Tanzania for his college graduation 2019.
Welcome! Are you looking at specific species? Please do consider Namibia for a special first time African safari with your son
 
Welcome NWT! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa. Have fun planning!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, this is just the start of your African hunting addiction.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side NWT! Have fun planning!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,156
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top