greetings

Arne

New member
Joined
Nov 24, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hi all am Arne from Limpopo in South Africa. Currenntly working on a game farm with Sables and Black Impala. Recently done my PH course at Sutherland Hunting Academy just need to register for my PH licence would appreciate if any one can help me or give some advice where i can look for a PH job where i need to do some training aswell.
 
Welcome to AH! I'm sure some one will be along to help!
 
Thank you very much just hope for the best
 
Welcome to AH Arne. Sure some of the other outfitters on this page will have a spot for a new PH.
 
Welcome to AH! Congrats and best of luck
 
Welcome to AH Arne, and yes Congratulations on your achievement. Best of luck in your endeavors. Hope to hear more from you as time passes.
 
Welcome to AH Arne! All the best in your pursuit! Feel free to also post that you are looking for a job in the Free Classifieds section.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.

Search the site and you'll find some suggestions on your job search. Good luck.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Arne! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome Arne and enjoy the ride!
 
Welcome to AH Arne! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Arne, wish you all the best.
 
welcome to AH
 
welcome to AH arne
hope you find some training employment
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top