Greetings from the bushveld, the heart of South-Africa!

driev

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of South Africa (PHASA), Safari Club International, DSC, HSCF,
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique
Greetings fellow hunters. For those who do not know Dries Visser Safaris, we would like to make use of this opportunity to introduce ourselves. Well-known and respected Outfitter, Dries Visser Safaris, is based in the Limpopo Province of South Africa and a mere 40 minutes north of Thabazimbi. DVS, located in the bushveld, offers absolutely the best game and trophy hunting in South Africa and is honored to play a major role in this most exclusive hunting paradise.

Welcome to AH. I've enjoyed the YouTube videos and our emails.

Welcome. I enjoyed the video of the WI family. Thanks. Your other WI friend, Brian

Welcome to AH. I've enjoyed the YouTube videos and our emails.
Thank you for the positive feedback, glad you enjoy them. Let us know if there is anything specific that you would like to see more of.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome. I enjoyed the video of the WI family. Thanks. Your other WI friend, Brian
Thanks Brian. We live WI people, always very welcoming and great to chat to when we visit that side.

Welcome to AH

Giday Dries Visser and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH DRIES VISSER SAFARIS! Looking forward to having you as sponsor.

Hi Dries and welcome! I feel I know you already since I’ve been hunting on your Northern side (Elandspan) for the last ten years and on Grootpan since the 90’s!

Hello DRIES VISSER SAFARIS,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Good to have you here. Have heard a lot about your company. I hope you post often and enjoy the fellowship here.
Bruce

Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!

Welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dries!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg