Greetings from Texas

Welcome Rick! and Congratulations on your Botswana hunt. Lots of Texans on here.
Good luck on the left handed 416 Rigby. I'm not positive, but I think John Rigby & Co. offers its Big Game rifle in left hand, but it's a special order and not cheap. I have the right hand Big Game 416 Rigby and just returned from a buffalo and plains game hunt in Limpopo province SA, on the border with Botswana.
Thanks Chashardy. I reached out to Rigby and they can't do the LH 416 in the Big Game, but only in London Best - which starts at about 25k pounds. So I will keep looking. But I would certainly like an actual Rigby, if in a lower price bracket.
 
Rick, welcome to the AH forum! Since you enjoy reading the reports, how about writing us one on your Botswana elephant hunt? I for one would enjoy it for sure!
Definitely. I will do that. It was with Kwatale - a great outfitter - I had a great time. Frans and his team did a superb job with everything.
 
Rick
Welcome to you by another hunter in Houston. If you are interested I have on this classified site a Heym LH 500 NE Double Rifle for sale in Excellent condition. Take a look and interested give me a shout..
Will do. Thanks Manny!
 
Hello RLMetz,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Sometimes large caliber left handed rifles show up for sale in this forum’s for sale section.
Also, they are sometimes offered for sale, new and / or used at:
www.gunsinternational.com

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Great advice, thanks Velo. I have checked GI a few times the past few weeks and will continue to stay on it. Appreciate the advice!
 
Welcome and what was your first African hunt?
First was Namibia in 2014 for Leopard. Never saw one or had one on bait - long story. But got some nice plains game and learned some valuable African hunting lessons. Recent trip was much better.
 
Welcome
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,264
Members
169,319
Latest member
badootajcroad
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top