Greetings from Texas

Welcome to the best site on the interweb

Don't count on it. Went thru about a month ago, NM had all restaurants closed for eating inside.
Oh but I am counting on it! I’ve got a plan

Welcome to AH. Reading Capstick lights the tinder. This site is an accelerant and really gets you fired up about hunting Africa. So much great info here and people willing to answer your questions.

Welcome Jeremiah to AH! Favorite movie of mine as well - great book too!

Oh but I am counting on it! I’ve got a plan

Well eat some green chile for me, it is after Hatch Green Chile time! And if you keep heading west and make it to Phoenix, give me a call!

Sorry for the thread hijack, back to your normal programming now.

Welcome to AH !

Hello Jeremiah Johnson,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Jeremiah Johnson, welcome to the AH forum! I suspect if you hang around here, sooner or later you will go to Africa. Looking forward to you participation.
A long time gone from Texas, but it was a grand place to grow up north of Ft Worth watching the neon flag rotate around the Tarrant County court house.

Welcome aboard Jeremiah, please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what and where have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload.

Howdy sir from NTX!

Welcome to AH!

I have hunted whitetail for just shy of 30 years. I am a life long reloader. I currently reload for 222, 257 Roberts, 338 WM, 45-70 and 357(revolver and levergun). I am fond of Ruger and Marlin. I have aspirations of Alaska, but there is also a draw to the long grass.

JJ. I am new here is as well and also from Texas..... Capstick is a hell of writer. You might read something from John Taylor or John Burger if you haven't alreadty. My favorite book is Jungle Man by is P. J. Pretorius. FYI, once you go to Africa it will always be in your blood and Texas deer hunting will never be the same.

Welcome to AH Jeremiah! It is a great site, glad to have you here. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH and the posting side Jeremiah! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Jeremiah. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg