Greetings from Ohio

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Welcome to AH !

Mike B. 216, welcome! Glad you decided to join. This is a great place to start while you and your son are preparing for your first Africa adventure, or even your next Africa adventure. Enjoy researching!

Welcome Mike B. What rifles do you shoot? Any designs upon owning a double?

Welcome to AH. Here you will get all the info you need. If you have any questions on Namibia feel free to get in touch.

I've been a regular visitor of African Hunting for about a year now and appreciate all the knowledge that you and the members share on this website. I hope some day to hunt Africa with my son.

Hello Mike B. 216,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Mike B. 216. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles so you own, do you reload. How old is your son? Lots of guys have taken 12 & 13 year old(s) to Africa to hunt some have been younger than that.

I mostly hunt deer in Ohio with a handgun, Ruger 41 mag. Bisley, or Ruger Redhawk in 44mag. I prefer the Bisley over the Redhawk. I have hunted Wyoming for Antelope about 33 years ago. I have a Sako in 30.06 that I purchased in Army Rod & Gun Club in Germany in 1979. I am planning on purchasing a Model 70 in 375 in the future. I dream of double rifles but can't justify the cost at this time. My son is 30 years old. I have a 28 year old special needs Daughter that has been apriority over hunting. I would again like to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to the dark side, hold onto your wallet the enablers here will have you booking your first safari before you know it .

Welcome to AH, Mike!

Welcome to AH Mike. I grew up on the west side of Cleveland and get up there a few times a year.

Mike,

this is jim from African Sporting Creations and we are in Mansfield about an hour south….if you two want to come down for a visit just let me know and we will set up a day and time.

jim

Welcome to AH Mike. I grew up on the west side of Cleveland and get up there a few times a year.
I grew up in North Olmsted but have lived in West Park Neighborhood for the last 30 plus years.

Mike,

this is jim from African Sporting Creations and we are in Mansfield about an hour south….if you two want to come down for a visit just let me know and we will set up a day and time.

jim
Thanks for the kind offer. We are in the dreaming phase right now, but when we have solid plans for a hunt I will take you up on your offer.
Thanks,
Mike

We will be here when you are ready!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.