Greetings from Namibia

Welcome to AH!

Shona Hunting Adventures, welcome to the AH forum and thanks for sponsoring! Looking forward to some pictures of your place.

Hello Shona Hunting Adventures,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome, Johann. This is a great hunting website with some true conservationists as contributors. Thanks for introducing your operation. There are already a few good reports here from happy former clients. Do you also lead the photo tours? Or have a photographer that you use? And did the Huab River flow this year?...................regards..............FWB
Hi Bill
Thanks for the welcome message. Yes I do lead photo tours as well as specialized Photographic safaris aimed at the enthusiast interested in learning more about the art of Photography.

The Huab river came down several times this past season which we were very grateful for after the crippling drought we had.

People-1-12.jpg
196A9227.jpg

My brother and I hunted with Johann late April/early May to do some pre-baiting for a leopard hunt. He, my brother, posted a bit about our experience. I've been behind in following up with a more detailed version of our hunts. I'll try to get that posted soon.

We had a great time, did some quality hunting, and learned a lot about leopard hunting. Johann was an excellent host and fun to be with as our PH and friend. The facilities and hunting areas are top notch. I'd strongly recommend anyone looking to hunt Namibia to consider Shona as it is one of my two favorite places in Africa.

Welcome to the forum Johann.
I hunted with Shona in 2009. They are a top shelf outfit with some very nice concessions. Johann is an outstanding PH and a really great guy.
Rick Behling

Welcome to AH. We look forward to your input..

Welcome. I love Namibia! Namibia is a beautiful wonderful country with warm friendly people and some of the best hunting I have ever seen anywhere in the world.

Welcome to the posting side. Thank you for joining us. Enjoy.

Welcome to AH, my plan is Namibia in 2023

Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross