Greetings from Namibia

Welcome to AH!
 
Shona Hunting Adventures, welcome to the AH forum and thanks for sponsoring! Looking forward to some pictures of your place.
 
Hello Shona Hunting Adventures,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome, Johann. This is a great hunting website with some true conservationists as contributors. Thanks for introducing your operation. There are already a few good reports here from happy former clients. Do you also lead the photo tours? Or have a photographer that you use? And did the Huab River flow this year?...................regards..............FWB
Hi Bill
Thanks for the welcome message. Yes I do lead photo tours as well as specialized Photographic safaris aimed at the enthusiast interested in learning more about the art of Photography.

The Huab river came down several times this past season which we were very grateful for after the crippling drought we had.


People-1-12.jpg
196A9227.jpg
 
My brother and I hunted with Johann late April/early May to do some pre-baiting for a leopard hunt. He, my brother, posted a bit about our experience. I've been behind in following up with a more detailed version of our hunts. I'll try to get that posted soon.

We had a great time, did some quality hunting, and learned a lot about leopard hunting. Johann was an excellent host and fun to be with as our PH and friend. The facilities and hunting areas are top notch. I'd strongly recommend anyone looking to hunt Namibia to consider Shona as it is one of my two favorite places in Africa.
 
Welcome to the forum Johann.
I hunted with Shona in 2009. They are a top shelf outfit with some very nice concessions. Johann is an outstanding PH and a really great guy.
Rick Behling
 
Welcome to AH. We look forward to your input..
 
Welcome. I love Namibia! Namibia is a beautiful wonderful country with warm friendly people and some of the best hunting I have ever seen anywhere in the world.
 
Welcome to the posting side. Thank you for joining us. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH, my plan is Namibia in 2023
 
Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top