Greetings from Greater Kuduland

Andrew Robbins

New member
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Location
Limpopo, South Africa
Articles
1
Hunted
South Africa
Hello fellow hunting enthusiasts,

My name is Andrew and I've just joined to AH community as an outfitter for Greater Kuduland Safaris.

What a great wealth of information and story telling of all things hunting! Well done AH team, its been a pleasure going through your website. I am looking forward to contributing with my pictures and stories from the great African bush.

Greater Kuduland Safaris may be familiar to some of the African hunting stalwarts in this community, as it has been running a successful hunting operation since 1976 in the northern tip of Limpopo, South Africa. Howard Knott and hit wife Shann, the owners, continue to provide hunters with a world class hunting experience and have recently employed their daughter (my fiance) and I to assist with client outfitting and expanding to a second hunting camp on the 50,000 acre Reserve.

I look forward to future interactions with the community and hope to introduce some of you to the beautiful piece of Africa that is Greater Kuduland.

Best regards,

Andrew
 
Welcome to AH Andrew!
 
Thank you guys! Not a PH myself as I've only been hunting for about 3 years now but intend to get my license when enough experience is gained. We have a handful of trained and experienced PHs who guide clients on hunts
 
Welcome Andrew to AH! What town is closest to Greater Kuduland Safaris?
Looking forward to your stories and pictures.
 
Welcome to AH Andrew!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Aboard!
 
Hi, and welcome!

I'm also interested in the name of the closest town.
 
Hi Andrew, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, Andrew!
 
Welcome to AH @Andrew Robbins! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top