Greetings from Greater Kuduland

Andrew Robbins

Reaction score
Articles
Hunted
South Africa
Hello fellow hunting enthusiasts,

My name is Andrew and I've just joined to AH community as an outfitter for Greater Kuduland Safaris.

What a great wealth of information and story telling of all things hunting! Well done AH team, its been a pleasure going through your website. I am looking forward to contributing with my pictures and stories from the great African bush.

Greater Kuduland Safaris may be familiar to some of the African hunting stalwarts in this community, as it has been running a successful hunting operation since 1976 in the northern tip of Limpopo, South Africa. Howard Knott and hit wife Shann, the owners, continue to provide hunters with a world class hunting experience and have recently employed their daughter (my fiance) and I to assist with client outfitting and expanding to a second hunting camp on the 50,000 acre Reserve.

I look forward to future interactions with the community and hope to introduce some of you to the beautiful piece of Africa that is Greater Kuduland.

Best regards,

Andrew

Welcome aboard Andrew. Are you a PH?

Welcome to AH Andrew!

Thank you guys! Not a PH myself as I've only been hunting for about 3 years now but intend to get my license when enough experience is gained. We have a handful of trained and experienced PHs who guide clients on hunts

Welcome Andrew to AH! What town is closest to Greater Kuduland Safaris?
Looking forward to your stories and pictures.

Welcome to AH Andrew!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome Aboard!

Hi, and welcome!

I'm also interested in the name of the closest town.

Hi Andrew, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Andrew!

Welcome to AH @Andrew Robbins! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois