Greetings from Calgary, Canada

Welcome to AH, one of the best hunting sites on the web.

Welcome to AH Canadian Rifleman! Nice to have you here with us.

Canadian Rifleman, welcome to the forum! Cute pup in your avatar!

Welcome to the Forum from a fellow Calgarian. Hope you do get to hunt in Africa if you haven't already done so. It is often really good (quality) information on the Forum, like you mentioned!

Welcome from Edmonton. There are so many people on this site that are beyond friendly, and happy to share their vast amount of knowledge .

I have learned a lot from many years on this site, and continue to learn hopefully for years to come.

Craig

Lots of us Calgarians on AH - but we can always use more! Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Canadian Rifleman. This is the best place to learn about firearms, ammo, hunting, shooting etc. What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, are you thinking about or planning an African Safari? If so, do you have any specific time frame in mind? What animals are you thinking about taking?

Hello all,

I’m a relatively new hunter and found tons of useful info here, figured I should sign up. Thanks for all the quality info guys.
@Canadian Rifleman
I had relos living in Calgary but they moved to Valcun for a quieter life.
When t the wife, my son and i visited my son and i had an absolute blast at Calgary indoors shooting centre.
Welcome aboard mate we're a weird mob.
For knives there's no one better than Garry @Von Gruff .
Hang onto your wallet tho you will be tempted to upgrade your arsenal.
Bob

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from just north of cowtown. This is a great site.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to our forum @Canadian Rifleman. Hope you enjoy your time here. You already have a lot of international hunters in your area to learn from. Hope to visit your part of the world some day!

Welcome aboard. Great site to gather proven info.

MB

Hello all,

I’m a relatively new hunter and found tons of useful info here, figured I should sign up. Thanks for all the quality info guys.
Hello and welcome to the family.
Hello all,

Hello and welcome to the family. Family members here are neither shy nor stingy with info, you just ask, and Boom! Tons come your way. Enjoy.

Wow! More and more Canadians! Nice! And from Alberta too!! Welcome aboard. If you enjoy this site half as much as I do, you'll be happier than a pig in shit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg