Greetings all

Stalker91

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
144
Reaction score
205
Location
UK
Media
48
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Australia, Hungary, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland
Hi All, I've been looking at posts and watching convocations for a long time now and thought it was time to join in as there is some great topics and stories put up. I will be adding some of mine soon
 
Let me be the first to say Welcome to AH sir! Look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH Stalker91! Nice to have you on the posting side... (y)
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, a lot of great people here, and information!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome and enjoy all the great info here!
 
Welcome to AH. Please tell us a little about your hunting background, future plans, the type of equipment you use i.e. bow or rifle etc.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,890
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top