Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

TOBY458

AH ambassador
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
5,419
Reaction score
16,328
Location
Madison Georgia, USA
Media
212
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
8
USA/Canada
1
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
 
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
My son has dealt with the same since he was twelve. Two major surgeries for precisely the same issue. He is 37 now. Fully understand exactly what you are battling, and please know you are indeed in our prayers.
 
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
Just lifted up in prayer asking for great surgeon expertise and quick recovery
 
My son has dealt with the same since he was twelve. Two major surgeries for precisely the same issue. He is 37 now. Fully understand exactly what you are battling, and please know you are indeed in our prayers.
Thanks! I've been dealing with it on and off for 30 years. I had the surgery in 2006, and have been mostly symptom free since then. Until just recently when I started having blockages. I hope your son continues to do well too!
 
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
@TOBY458
Fear not our prayers and blessing are on the way.
Post surgery is a bitch. I'm into 2 weeks post operative for my shoulder and only have up to 9 months physio left. But like you we will get there mate.
Bob.
Why do they make hospital food soft.
So it won't injure some one when you throw it out the window
 
@TOBY458
Fear not our prayers and blessing are on the way.
Post surgery is a bitch. I'm into 2 weeks post operative for my shoulder and only have up to 9 months physio left. But like you we will get there mate.
Bob.
Why do they make hospital food soft.
So it won't injure some one when you throw it out the window
Thanks! I'll send a prayer your way as well!
 
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
Best of luck and prayers sent be safe and you will be back out there hunting soon.
 
Prayers brother!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,853
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top