Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
My son has dealt with the same since he was twelve. Two major surgeries for precisely the same issue. He is 37 now. Fully understand exactly what you are battling, and please know you are indeed in our prayers.

Thanks!
Just lifted up in prayer asking for great surgeon expertise and quick recovery

My son has dealt with the same since he was twelve. Two major surgeries for precisely the same issue. He is 37 now. Fully understand exactly what you are battling, and please know you are indeed in our prayers.
Thanks! I've been dealing with it on and off for 30 years. I had the surgery in 2006, and have been mostly symptom free since then. Until just recently when I started having blockages. I hope your son continues to do well too!

Thanks!
@TOBY458
Fear not our prayers and blessing are on the way.
Post surgery is a bitch. I'm into 2 weeks post operative for my shoulder and only have up to 9 months physio left. But like you we will get there mate.
Bob.
Why do they make hospital food soft.
So it won't injure some one when you throw it out the window

@TOBY458
Fear not our prayers and blessing are on the way.
Post surgery is a bitch. I'm into 2 weeks post operative for my shoulder and only have up to 9 months physio left. But like you we will get there mate.
Bob.
Why do they make hospital food soft.
So it won't injure some one when you throw it out the window
Thanks! I'll send a prayer your way as well!

Thanks!
Best of luck and prayers sent be safe and you will be back out there hunting soon.

Good Luck...Already looking forward to what you have for sale when you return home!!!

Prayers brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg