with regard to the "science" behind these kind of cull huntsGiraffe are delicious and despite recent headlines they are in healthy numbers in hunting areas thanks to us hunters!
I’d love to know more about the management science behind these cull hunts in terms of carrying capacity, etc.
hi allif this is available next year would be interested in 1st week of aug
Most interesting hunt of this type I have seen!ALL INCLUSIVE $5 000-
- 4 zebra (male or female)
- 4 Giraffe (not trophy size, male or female)
- 1 Day outing to Mapungubwe National Park-optional
- All meals and drinks (incl. Local Beer and Wine and spirits)
- Accommodation for 7 nights, 6 full hunting days for 1 hunter at tallyho hunting safaries, Alldays, Limpopo
- transport from Johannesburg international airport to Tallyho and return
- services of a PH 1 on 1 , or 2 on 1 basis
- All airport transfers to and from the hunting area
- Extra animals can be added from price list, trophy or cull
Special cull animals can be added at these rates:
blue wildebeest $250
Cull animal will be either female, young male or as pointed out by PH
hunter can choose any combination of these cull animals that he like.
trophies, horns, skull, skin from cull animals may be taken.
hunt can be done with rifle or bow
observers welcome at $200 per person per night, all inclusive
groups or single hunters welcome
this will be a fun week!!!
best time will be late June, Late July, some space in august and september
any questions or queries, feel free to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org
outfitter permit number ZA/LP/78802
prof hunter permit number ZA/LP/78801