Gemsbok Pictures

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
41" Gemsbuck
Stampriet
Namibia
2015
250m headshot with 338 Win Mag

P1210290.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gemsbok with a difference !!!
FRINGE EARED ORYX - hunted in Tanzania. I was on the final stalk onto some nice buffalo, when these ORYX passed a couple hundred meters away. I immediately abandoned the buff stalk and went after the Oryx... shot this bull at 140m with 375 300gr Swift A frame.
NOTE : The MUCH shorter and thicker based horns... also the FRINGES on both ears
F - E - ORYX.JPG
 
47 inch Gemsbuck hunted with Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gemsbok ( 0ryx ) with a difference… FRINGE-EARED ORYX.. note the tassels of hair on tips of ears. The horns are also typically shorter and thicker in this East African sub species.
Hunted in Tanzania.

oryx + boys.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gemsbok 42.5 inches

full


 
Last edited by a moderator:
What a bunch of sharp horns just itching for a fight. Awesome species. I watched a lone female over a waterhole chasing everything off including water bucks, sable, wildebeest, eland and zebra just by pointing her horns in their direction. Then she didn't even drink!
 
41.5 Gemsbok bull and happy lady hunter!

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
bigger than mine.
 
42" Gemsbok bull, spectacular animal.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Battle.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top