G'day from Brisbane

Greetings Tug,

Khomas Highland and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The .375 H&H is in my opinion, the finest global hunting cartridge of all time.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5828.png
    IMG_5828.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5647.png
    IMG_5647.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5624.png
    IMG_5624.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5574.png
    IMG_5574.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 117
Welcome welcome very versatile and great all-round caliber
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Tug! I had the opportunity to chase Sambar in your alpine region last year. It was a tough hunt and I enjoyed it immensely. The guys I spoke with online as I planned my trip were very friendly and helpful. If I can be of any assistance in answering questions, please feel free to ask.
 
G’day Tug,
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello gents, a couple of years ago I purchased a 308, because I wanted to go deer hunting and now for some strange reason I some how find myself here, with a 375H&H MRC in the gun safe as well.
The beginning of the end.
Enjoy your safari planning.
Welcome to AH.
 
Hello gents, a couple of years ago I purchased a 308, because I wanted to go deer hunting and now for some strange reason I some how find myself here, with a 375H&H MRC in the gun safe as well.
@Tug
Welcome aboard mate
To many enablers up your way that will encourage you to buy even more guns.
Cleavers is a great fun shop up your way but go without your wallet. To much good stuff there you will want/ need or desire.
Bob
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome mate
 
Welcome to AH Tug!
 
Welcome Tug. I’m also from Brisbane. If you want some practice with the 375H&H come along to one of the Big Game Rifle competitions at Belmont or Ripley. Hope to see you there one day .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,184
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top