For Sale Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery

Super models

What if I told you I was going to buy a double rifle with the proceeds? Would that help me exit the hall of shame???
Sorry, I think it's too late with this crowd.

What if I told you I was going to buy a double rifle with the proceeds? Would that help me exit the hall of shame???
Double rifle...future safari...a future safari for Elephant that this rifle would be perfect for...
Makes perfect sense. :S Bs Flag:

Absolutely!

Beautiful 404!!! I was either going with the same rifle or a double. And I finally just pulled the trigger on a 450 no 2!

CIA type intervention where we grab him off the street, throw him into a van and take him to a safe house and make him watch Sullivan videos while tied to a chair! I’m in!
If you want I'll drive the van. I think I'm too small to do any of the throwing.

@TOBY458 best of luck with the sale bro. I was trying to sell my 375 for the same reason. I shot it once more and fell for it all over again. It was like meeting up with a long lost lover that rocked the crap out of you once. It is a wonderful rifle though and I'm sure someone will have it

Nope....keep it and sell the others to get a double....simple

That's the type of diplomacy that could bring peace to the middle east.(y)(y)(y)

o_O...Now you both got me worried...sense and diplomacy I have never been accused of having...:eek:...:A Banana::D Beers::E Rofl:
You must be getting old mate :A Wheelchair:

With the logic being thrown around on this forum, it leads me to ask myself.....If everyone thinks so highly of this rifle, why hasn't anyone attempted to make a reasonable offer? Hint hint.....(n)
We are saving you from yourself. :D
And I'm flat broke or I would.

With the logic being thrown around on this forum, it leads me to ask myself.....If everyone thinks so highly of this rifle, why hasn't anyone attempted to make a reasonable offer? Hint hint.....(n)

I was so emotionally distressed the last time that you turned down my reasonable offer that I dont think I can endure the pain and anquish again.

Besides, the bolt is on the wrong side of the rifle. :D

I was so emotionally distressed the last time that you turned down my reasonable offer that I dont think I can endure the pain and anquish again.

Besides, the bolt is on the wrong side of the rifle. :D
Trouble is....once you book a 21 day hunt to Tanzania? Was it? at DSC, (like someone I know did), you no longer qualify to make any more low ball offers. You must pay full price! For I know the stack of cheddar you must be sitting upon! :S Dollar:

Trouble is....once you book a 21 day hunt to Tanzania? Was it? at DSC, (like someone I know did), you no longer qualify to make any more low ball offers. You must pay full price! For I know the stack of cheddar you must be sitting upon! :S Dollar:

Low ball prices are how you get to keep the cheese. That and not becoming emotionally attached and walking away. :cool:

In all seriousness, I do want a rifle such as this one at least once in my life. The plan for me is to buy one at retirement if I'm able to and then to enjoy it for the rest of my days. Whether it will be a bolt or double remains to be seen!

For me the rifle is on the wrong side of the Atlantic and I dont have the "cheddar" (I do have a block of the edible type in the fridge though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MirandaU08

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.