For Sale Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery

It’s worth what a brand new Winchester safari express is worth. Or my Sig P226. At any given minute there can be 4 times the value of the truck in chainsaws, tools, and guns. Riding in it.
Good man! As long as the truck can get a man to work you have it made, anything else is a luxury. A cheap(junker)gun can get you killed.
Now if you can just avoid getting married you just might be able to keep all the good stuff you acquire! Lol

With the logic being thrown around on this forum, it leads me to ask myself.....If everyone thinks so highly of this rifle, why hasn't anyone attempted to make a reasonable offer? Hint hint.....(n)
Toby,
After meeting Mr. Martini at our hotel last year during DSC, I had my wife convinced to let me get the same rifle you are currently selling. Problem is your a month late. I managed to get my hands on a Satterlee action in 404 and went that direction instead. The action is in Alaska currently getting the barrel installed, then back home for the stock. I have had the same mental argument with myself on this very subject: Buy an extremely nice rifle, or use the funds for another hunt? Best of luck with the sale and the trip it will help you take.
John

With the logic being thrown around on this forum, it leads me to ask myself.....If everyone thinks so highly of this rifle, why hasn't anyone attempted to make a reasonable offer? Hint hint.....(n)

40% pay cut due to Covid and low oil prices. Threats of layoffs starting in August. And a wife that would kill me!

Otherwise.....

Unless you want a piece of my 281 acres in the Ozarks - lol, land for guns! But I think you want cash!!

40% pay cut due to Covid and low oil prices. Threats of layoffs starting in August. And a wife that would kill me!

Otherwise.....

Unless you want a piece of my 281 acres in the Ozarks - lol, land for guns! But I think you want cash!!
You already tried to trade Chris Sells a tractor for a Heym. Have you no shame??? :LOL:

You already tried to trade Chris Sells a tractor for a Heym. Have you no shame??? :LOL:
Strange times require creative solutions!

Besides, I really like that rifle!

I guess I could sell off $11k of powder, primers and bullets.

Strange times require creative solutions!

Besides, I really like that rifle!

I guess I could sell off $11k of powder, primers and bullets.
No need for such desperate measures. How's 12 months of installments sound to ya? We can make this work!

We just have to figure out how to keep Kathy in the dark!

It’s a beautiful rifle. It’s worth more than all the vehicles in my house, only certain people can afford it. The best of the best have a price to pay for some people it’s too much. I like that you want to spend more money hunting. I find the enjoyment of new adventures is worth every penny spent.

Don’t do it Toby!!! I guess if you’re gonna sell a rifle like that, I can at least understand the reasoning. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful rifle.

Please send a PM

I am not sure if you received my email Lon Tokoloshe Safaris

@tarbe : Tim, you need to do like FDR did prior to WW2: Work out some sort of Lend-Lease deal.

Nice @Ray B Mines a 91, white and more beat up. Love that 460 power, and hate that 460 gas mileage.

The 460 is for fun...but get a 7.3 for workin. My 97 F350 CCLB PSD is getting 16-17mpg...that savings over the 7mpg in my 79 F250 w/ 460 helped pay for my DR!
Oh how we justify things...;)

The 460 is for fun...but get a 7.3 for workin. My 97 F350 CCLB PSD is getting 16-17mpg...that savings over the 7mpg in my 79 F250 w/ 460 helped pay for my DR!
Oh how we justify things...;)
The 460 is a wood truck. I have a 95 model 7.3 in the works. Hopefully I’ll be driving it by August. I had a little transmission trouble.

@Bullthrower338 can just tell her he's storing HIS RIFLE at your house. Problem solved!
Kathy would see right through me. But Tim is welcome to let it cool off at my house. After I’ve taken it to Africa a few times he can just walk in the house and when she asks where’d that rifle come from he can honestly reply, oh this ole beat up Heym? Had it for years darling!

Toby458 after all the guns you have had and sold I wondering what were/are your top 3 favorites?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross