FNG from Ohio

Oil & Dirt

Reaction score
Evening all,

Been watching for several years decided to register today. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s hunting reports and will try to post some of my past and reports in the future. A lot of great info on here.

Evening all,

Been watching for several years decided to register today. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s hunting reports and will try to post some of my past and reports in the future. A lot of great info on here.
Welcome to AH

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your tales.

Good day! Welcome!!
Johan

welcome oil n dirt

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

I think military.

Welcome
Oil and gas and some contracting. I know, the name is super creative! FNG was shorter and more recognized than some of the other industry buzzwords for new folks

Welcome to AH Oil & Dirt! Nice to have you join us.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH.
Where abouts in Ohio are you located?

Welcome to AH! Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TedWearing

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary (417)860-5888
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross