First post from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH! Please post a report of your hunt.

Welcome to the posting side-would love to read more about your past trip and future plans-tell us more!

Giday Deepfork and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH. Please post a hunt report. We’d love to hear of your adventure.

Welcome to you! You are at the right place to learn, and please contribute as you can.

Welcome to the forum

:S Welcome:

Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had a amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Welcome to the forum. That is so wonderful that you were able to go to Africa with your two sons! I'm sure very special memories were made.....and you definitely found the right place to pass the time until your next safari

Last edited by a moderator:
Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had a amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Deep fork, welcome to AH, tell us about your first to Africa.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, and feel free to post some pictures! What caliber of guns did you all use?

Welcome to AH Deepfork! Glad to hear that you're hooked on Africa.

Welcome! What part of Oklahoma are you from? Tell us a bit more about yourself and as others have mentioned, tell us more about your hunt:)

:S Welcome: to AH! I was born in OK. Which part are you from? We would love to hear about your hunt!

Welcome, and feel free to post some pictures! What caliber of guns did you all use?
We brought a .308, 300wm and a 7mm Rem Mag. Ive posted pics of the nine animals I took in the picture section. Here are a couple of the whole group. I'm the old fat man, tan hat is my sons friend. The other two are my boys.
IMG_0444.JPG
NZ.jpg

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome @Deepfork. and you mean the 2 in the photos that look a lot like you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg