First post from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH! Please post a report of your hunt.
 
Welcome to the posting side-would love to read more about your past trip and future plans-tell us more!
 
Giday Deepfork and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH. Please post a hunt report. We’d love to hear of your adventure.
 
Welcome to you! You are at the right place to learn, and please contribute as you can.
 
Welcome to the forum
 
:S Welcome:
 
Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had a amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Welcome to the forum. That is so wonderful that you were able to go to Africa with your two sons! I'm sure very special memories were made.....and you definitely found the right place to pass the time until your next safari
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had a amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Deep fork, welcome to AH, tell us about your first to Africa.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome, and feel free to post some pictures! What caliber of guns did you all use?
 
Welcome to AH Deepfork! Glad to hear that you're hooked on Africa.
 
Welcome! What part of Oklahoma are you from? Tell us a bit more about yourself and as others have mentioned, tell us more about your hunt:)
 
:S Welcome: to AH! I was born in OK. Which part are you from? We would love to hear about your hunt!
 
Welcome, and feel free to post some pictures! What caliber of guns did you all use?
We brought a .308, 300wm and a 7mm Rem Mag. Ive posted pics of the nine animals I took in the picture section. Here are a couple of the whole group. I'm the old fat man, tan hat is my sons friend. The other two are my boys.
IMG_0444.JPG
NZ.jpg
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome @Deepfork. and you mean the 2 in the photos that look a lot like you?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top