First elk

Andrew Short

AH legend
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,013
Reaction score
3,021
Location
Alabama
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hunted
Namibia
Took my first elk this morning! Hopefully my father is next!
IMG_9106.jpeg
 
That is one H*LL of an elk! What an adrenaline rush that must have been.

Congrats and tell us the whole story when time allows.
 
Wow! That's an amazing elk for your first. Happy for you.
 
Nice bull, especially for a first.
 
Congratulations! Where are you hunting? Was this an archery hunt?
 
Whackin big bulls like that is a good way to get hooked. Congrats
 
Man U 2 did well! Congrats!

Please share the stories when time allows.
 
@Andrew Short - Man, I am so happy for you and your dad; that sounds like such a great experience! Congratulations!

PS - I got the tracking number on the scope today, so whoever you left in charge of the shipping took good care of business. :)
 
@Andrew Short - Man, I am so happy for you and your dad; that sounds like such a great experience! Congratulations!

PS - I got the tracking number on the scope today, so whoever you left in charge of the shipping took good care of business. :)
Thank you so much @cash_tx! I’m glad! Let me know when you receive it!
 
Wow !! Nice bulls for the two of you. Congrads...you're ruined now; nothing like elk in the rut !!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,823
Members
169,420
Latest member
WinnieFenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top